About Sub Group: Medicine - Bioelectric
Medical engineering is the science of applying engineering sciences in the field of medicine to diagnose and treat diseases. The field of medical engineering seeks to meet the medical needs in the field of design, construction and maintenance of medical equipment and tools for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases with the help of engineering sciences. This field is an interdisciplinary specialty that in addition to its many applications in diagnosis and treatment, is closely related to many other sciences. This has increased the complexity and attractiveness of medical engineering.
Therefore, the Department of Medical Engineering of Sheikh Baha'i University, in order to create capacity in this field, has launched a master's degree in bioelectrical medical engineering. The Master of Bioelectrics is a course containing theoretical, practical and research courses on the development of electronic systems in the field of medicine.
Potential: Medicine - Bioelectric
According to the syllabus intended for students of this course at Sheikh Baha'i University, graduates will acquire skills in the following areas:
• Digital signal processing
• Processing of medical signals and images
Principles of biosensors
Instruments in the field of medical engineering
• Medical imaging systems
Also, at the end of this course, graduates will be able to carry out research and operational projects in the following areas:
• Design and implementation of new processing algorithms for processing brain, heart and .... signals.
• Design of biosensors for specific applications in medicine
• Modification and improvement of medical imaging systems
• Cooperation with companies and research institutes related to medical signal processing
• Leading research projects in related fields in research centers of the country
• And ....
Importance: Medicine - Bioelectric
DR. Esmaeil NikMaleki
The education plan for this group has not been announced yet.
The notification for this group has not been announced yet.